Order This Book Directly from GEP (www.GiftedEdPress.com) or through Amazon.com
BRAND NEW! JUST OFF THE PRESS! 2009
Energizing Your Gifted Students’ Creative Thinking & Imagination: Using Design Principles, Team Activities, and Invention Strategies —
A Complete Lesson Guide for Upper Elementary and Middle School Levels
Harry T. Roman Technology/Engineering Educator East Orange, New Jersey
COST: $22.00 including P&H.
"Harry T. Roman has written a masterpiece on how to nurture Gifted Children's Applied Creative Thinking and Imagination to solve practical and real world problems. This book will help them become masters at using engineering and design principles in their everyday life in the school and home. Teachers and Parents will find each chapter to be an extensive resource for energizing the minds of Gifted Children." Maurice D. Fisher, Ph.D., Publisher Gifted Education Press
The Following Topics are Covered in Energizing Your Gifted Students’ Creative Thinking & Imagination:
1. Our Dynamic Brains – New Visions about Our Capabilities
2. Creativity – The Natural Human Tendency
3. What Thomas Edison Teaches Us
4. Creativity in Your Classroom
5. Real World Problem Solving
6. Structuring Creativity and Other Aids
7. Role Playing and the Robot Design Challenge
8. The New Playground Challenge
9. Designing a Display about Your School
10. The Underground Museum Challenge
11. An Invention Passion Activity
12. The Sponge Challenge
13. Pinball Technology Challenge
14. Technology and Music
I. Integrating the Curricula with Invention
II. Women Inventors Solve Real Problems
Suggested Further Readings by Chapters
SEND YOUR CHECK OR PURCHASE ORDER TO: GIFTED EDUCATION PRESS; 10201 YUMA COURT; P.O. BOX 1586; MANASSAS, VA 20108. TELEPHONE -- 703-369-5017.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ALL ORDERS UNDER $50.00 MUST BE PREPAID. THANKS!
About the Author
Read Some Sample Pages.
See Information on Harry's TOP BEST-SELLING Book about Solar Power, Wind Power and Other Important Environmental Studies
Return to Gifted Education Press HomePage.